Sunday, June 22, 2008

thoughts by the side walk;

maybe it's just me, myself and i. maybe i wasn't that caring towards the people around me. maybe i neglected their feelings, their situations, their everything. maybe i got so caught up in that mundane routine. maybe i wasn't that aware of their actions and their behavior. maybe i was too focused on myself, my life and my happiness. maybe i didn't had the chance to express my thoughts. maybe my little actions affected them deeply. maybe those around me was too busy indulging in their own indulgence that i was starting to drift into their little happiness that i neglected those that were left out. maybe i didn't try hard enough. maybe i was scared to ask them questions. maybe i knew that i wasn't the one they would want to share their dilemmas with. maybe just maybe i was starting to like my usual routine that they weren't part of my symphony.

but i guess, i was all wrong about it.

they are the lines and notes in my symphony,that without them it wouldn't be a complete one.

I was in the middle of reading a blog of a young soul who i wouldn't say wasn't contented with his life. he had friends and families, but they seemed to have neglected his feelings.he poured out his heart, but maybe no one has ever cared strongly for all he had said and has to say.

and then it struck me;
have i ever neglected those who had paste a smile on their faces, but etched deep inside their hearts, was nothing but a deep scar?

thinking back, I'm sure i did.

now would you allow me to change my first paragraph to this;
it's just me, myself and i. i am going to be caring towards the people around me. i am not going to neglect their feelings, their situations, their everything. i don't want to be so caught up in that mundane routine. i will be aware of their actions and their behavior. i won't be too focused on myself, my life and my happiness. i will use every chance to express my thoughts. i don't want my little actions to affect them deeply,but leave a lasting impressions. maybe those around me was too busy indulging in their own indulgence that i was starting to drift into their little happiness that i neglected those that were left out; and now i would make an effort to be part of everyone in my life, making those neglected ones my loved ones as well. i will try hard enough and give my very best. maybe i was scared to ask them questions, but now I'll gather up my courage and use them wisely.maybe i knew that i wasn't the one they would want to share their dilemmas with, but instead I'll share my happiness and make them part of it,forgetting all our bitter history. maybe just maybe i was starting to like my usual routine that they weren't part of my symphony; but now they are definitely the notes & lines in my symphony.


this is dedicated to that young soul.
even if you don't have a thousand friends,
you know you still have a hand full of friends here,
always by your side,
ready to hear your every word.
& it's time for everything to change.

No comments: