Friday, June 27, 2008

between those actions.

today, i noticed.

i noticed that a few among the drama crew has not only changed from a certain angle, but has also been disrespectful and insincere to a few people. not only that, it's definite that those behind the masks are unwilling to leave their masks backstage, what more get rid of them? needless to say,this drama would never make it to the big screens.or maybe it would, because their real life drama's will be too interesting to forget.

do you know how it feels like to be always working with this drama team where majority of them have their own point of views and are reluctant to give in most of the times? it becomes worst when a particular one or two interfere and spoils the whole shooting after we have all decided on the best storyline & after a long draggy discussion where everyone wants to show their best to the director/producer?

I know you're confused, so am I.

to make it more understandable, I'll try my very best to put it in lay man terms. do not read on if you think you'll feel offended.
first off, we have character A. character A have been moody and quite upset lately, due to reasons i do not know. She have also been disrespectful to a certain few people.yes,character A is a girl.well, maybe she has her own reasons, but in my point of view, what's the use of showing your anger and hatred to people who are innocent? you know, you ask me for permission to do this certain thing, but before you even asked me, you were already doing it. so tell me,what's the point of asking me? you stare at people angrily as if we have stolen something precious to you. but mind you, you are the one causing everyone unhappiness. I do not know what you are up to, maybe trying to show off in front of them, one or two person in particular. & what's with the mood swings? i am actually speechless when it comes to you.

then there's character B who is a boy. you make everything sound as if it's such a big deal, even if you aren't involve in it. and many have said that when you're feeling down, you feel like the forces of the world are against you.hence, also wanting everyone to feel down,together with you. but i say, you often jump to conclusion before determining your hypothesis.

seriously, i don't know why i put such load onto my shoulders when i could just leave the drama team and as said in my previous post, leave the village & allow myself to drown in floods of happiness and love. while the rest of the drama team stay back and continue on with their drama, adding more masks to their wide collection. but i guess, it's because of another few that is also part of the team, who are innocent and i care for.

but all these, would be a bitter memory.


I'm sorry for all the theatrical terms. I just like using them.
truth be told, all that has happened and is about to happen is a drama.

No comments: