Thursday, May 15, 2008

another day.

tagged by Jian.
since I'm exhausted from exams, I'll do it.

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Start:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago (year 1998)?
-a completely clueless student in puay chai.
-making new friends.
-eating cereal almost every breakfast.
-trying my best to score perfect results.
-spending almost everyday with my best friend.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
-study.
-sleep.
-remind myself to stay back tomorrow.
-pack my bags.
-set my alarm for tomorrow morning.

3. 5 snacks I enjoy.
-crackers, cheese and so much more.

4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.
-5 only? can I do more? =)

5. 5 of my bad habits.
-sensitive. writing in a way nobody understands. hiding certain things....

6. 5 places I have lived.
-malaysia. sabah. china. australia. grandparent's place.

7. 5 jobs I've had
-student. prefect. group leader. & others which can't be an example of jobs I had. (:

8. The 4 fortunate people who I spread this contagion to are
me you her him them.

No comments: