Tuesday, May 20, 2008

it wasn't just a dream.

I have something to say to someone.
something very important & meaningful to me.
but,I'll save it for the perfect moment.
(:

anyway..
mid terms are over.

notice the absence of exclamation marks after 'mid terms are over'? the truth is, I don't know whether to be delighted or sad after finishing all the papers. because it would be my last mid term in high school. =( besides, when I was talking to effendy & ashymany this morning, I realised that we have so little time left. I'm not ready to leave!!! Nooooo!

all I wish for after high school ends,
is that you & I will remain, treasure, appreciate the relationship that we share now.
I sayang you.

After recess, before est paper, we were talking about prom. Dana invited *ehem* to go with her, but he kept looking at hoe wei. I wonder why. (: then,talked to the kawan baik's for a while. Did I really look sad just now? Even my friend who was sitting somewhere at the opposite end of the class from us noticed, and she asked "elisa,why do you look so sad?''. =) I wasn't.

Only you would understand.
& yes, we both share a lot in common.

I know I have something the rest doesn't,
& you know what it is.
(:

No comments: