Tuesday, May 6, 2008

you're making me happy :)

yes, you are. (:

today is the first day of exam, first paper down, 19 to go.
after the bahasa melayu paper, we had recess with the normal students.
It felt weird sitting down eating with my other friends, with the canteen packed & juniors doing their duty. but, i guess Friday would feel more weird. because that's the day where all prefect's will recess with the rest, not having the canteen to ourselves.
after recess, was the pendidikan islam paper.
we moral students gathered at the left side of the class,
got ourselves comfortable & started to study for tomorrow's moral paper.
In the end, while studying, few of us were passing notes & talking away.
more of the talking, less of the studying.
my moral paper's gonna be precious, with all the scribbles we did.

and julian was seriously getting his head into memorizing nilai's. =)

sorry to all who I've supposed to pass you guys stuff or inform you all anything,
I'm trying to get my head into exam exams and more exams.
& I'm down with flu.

I had dreams.
I don't know what they meant, but I know I'll remember them.
meanwhile, I'm happy with my glass of juice. (little inside joke)

today also marks the starting of 3 weeks of 'war'.
Put aside our thoughts, keep them safe in the drawer
and we'll do our best together okay, dear friend?

*****
you never fail to make me happy.
you always make me feel protected.
& just being around you
makes me very sure about it.

No comments: