Wednesday, May 14, 2008

of impulsive forces,pascal principle & heat capacity.

hehehe =) physics.
It was okay, better than add maths. But I dare not say I'll do well.
We didn't have time to calculate every single questions.
So many calculations, no formula & so little time to recount again. ):

we have mod math paper 2 and bm paper 2 tomorrow.
so lazy to study. sigh.

psst! where are you to get me into studying when I'm feeling lazy?

---------------------------
yesterday's.

Happy 17th Birthday,
Laveeeeen La Veen Lala Veen!

& today.

Happy 22nd Birthday, Gab!
( I wanted to post a photo of you like what sherina did, but I think I better not. xD)

and

Happy 16th Birthday,
Kevin Tey Wen Fei! *fly*

=)
have a great birthday all of you.

------------------
ashman, you're so 'in love' with that girl beside during exam. XD
prem, same to you. so in love. hehe
karrern, uh-hmmm! (points towards flag post)
ju, don't worry. you won't fail bm.

and there's mr. sun shine.

No comments: