Tuesday, May 13, 2008

shattered.

):
shattered. no more. goodbye.

I don't like add maths.
add maths paper 2 today- lost case.
I better start working VERY VERY hard if I want that A1 for SPM.
elisa, you better do better in paper 1.

you're going to teach me add math. :)

English paper 2.
essays.
it was okay, far better than add math.
just that I didn't have enough time to make my story more dramatic,
interesting, touching & exciting.
I had to cut my long story short.
I was half way drowning in my own essay, then Julian said
"10 more minutes."
aaaaaah! cut off all the touching, dramatic part and just jumped to the ending.
=(
well, at least it was way better than add math.

tomorrow's paper is physics,
another subject which i don't fancy.

***
I was wondering..

how many co-incidents can happen between two people?

because as far as I know, a lot has happened.

No comments: