Tuesday, May 6, 2008

here we go again..=)

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Start
1. What was I doing 10 years ago ( year 1998)?
I was a std 1 student in puay chai, not knowing what I would have and be 10 years time.
2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
-make sure i know my moral nilai's.
-read 'The Pearl' again.
-pack my bags.
-watch ugly betty? haha
-talk to someone.

3. 5 Snacks I enjoy.

-french fries.
-potato chips.
-rice crackers.
-cheese. =)
-gummy bears.
4. 5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
-give an offering.
-start a bakery for my mum.
-give part of the money to my dad.
-go around the world.
-save half of it for future use.
5. 5 of my bad habits.~
-i think too much.
-i worry.
-I'm sensitive.
-I'm dreamy.
-hide meanings between stuff in order to not let certain people understand.

6. 5 place i have lived
-china.
-australia.
-sabah.
-kuala lumpur.
-home sweet home.
7. 5 jobs I've had
-i'm a proud student. (:
while being a daughter, a friend, a best friend, a cousin, a niece, a grand daughter & a someone special.
~*4 people I tag*~
everybody is busy with mid terms now..so,I tag no one.
ohh, except for dearest cousin. xD

No comments: