Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I wrote them.

Rules - Bloggers who have been tagged have to start with 10 random facts about themselves. At the end of this, you have to choose 10 people and tag them about this quiz.

1) I spent the night at a friend's place last night, something I've never done before.
2) I sleep with two pillows.
3) I do not favor chocolate.
4) I do not like quite a number of words, the way they sound or what they mean.
5) I have certain dreams that I want them to come true.
6) Friday's mean a lot to me. (:
7) I am afraid of changes at times, even if it was for the better.
8) I have a some sort of a twin, my cousin. =)
9) I like reading mystery books; now on False Impression by Jeffery Archer.
10) I had to crack my head doing this. I don't reveal much random facts to people like that.

there are more random RANDOM facts, but it's okay. ;)

I tag: nic & sherina. and someone who doesn't have a blog, but you'll have to tell me.

No comments: