Saturday, May 10, 2008

suddenly i thought.

.random thoughts.

will we still be this close, share all our secrets & still share a tight bond after high school ends?
want to go for prom? maybe I should ask the gang first.
I'm just happy with what I have now.
sometimes I just feel that I'm not what you all want me to be.
you know, I have feelings too. I'm human, I have thoughts too.
I'm hoping everything will turn out perfectly right.
Where will I be in a year's time?
Can I just get these thoughts out of my head?
Stop trying to be someone else, just be yourself.
I need to be more hardworking.
I'll miss school and every part of it.
I'm hoping that we'll all still be as close as now or even closer even after we leave school.
I'm happy happy for you, my two kawan baik. (:
Who knew things will turn out the other way round within a short 6 months?
would they take a different route and get out of the current situation?
I want to eat sushi.
okay, the knee cap hurts again.
I'm missing someone very dear to me now.
Rachel's back!!! RACHEL'S BACK!!!!!
chem paper on Monday, why am I still here?
Wednesday, Friday, Sunday...the three days. =)
I am going to miss the prefect's.
Let's go somewhere, together. just the few of us.
hey, I had strawberries just now. XD
will my dreams come by someday?
I'm hoping to see you somewhere someday, by surprise.
I'll never forget them.
suddenly i miss puay chai & all the old friends.
I had a great time yesterday.
when will I get to see dolphins?
we have each other, you know that right?
I miss my cousins. Jian!! Ivan!! =)
I miss the orange orchard in Australia.
will I have dreams again tonight?

there's so mush that I've wished,
I've dreamed,
I've longed,
I've hoped,
and I know someday it will come true.
if you just believe.

I'm just glad to have you around &
I know I'm the luckiest, happiest girl on earth.
because you're part of my fairytale,
while others may longed for you to be part of theirs.
(:

I have long dreamed for that to happen,
just when will it come around?

love letters & strawberries,
I miss you.

No comments: