Friday, May 16, 2008

through the days.

just saw some words & felt something.
I'm missing someone very dear to me now.
But, I'll save it for the night. (:

3 more papers till the end of mid terms.
pjk paper, english for science and technology & biology.
today, we had add maths and history. before history, ju, hoe wei and I were talking about 'stuff'. and i found out some interesting stuff, so did they. =)

I can't believe I'm almost done with mid terms. and I hope the results wouldn't be a nightmare.
there's family dinner tonight in celebration of my aunt's 5oth birthday.I heard it's going to be a pool side party. Jian! Ivan! mana kamu dua? Saya rindu kamu berdua lah! hehe hope to see the both of them there. and the rest of the big BIG family.

during the holidays, I plan to
-go to Cameron's with the youth.
-spend time with the books.
-spend time with the friend's.
-think what I want to do after high school.because my dad just ask.
-clear my messy table which is now covered with stacks of books.
-get that something done. (:

latest random facts about the close friend's;
-ashman's in love, in a pretending sort of way.
-prem & ash are like so sweet to each other. because they are .. just playing around,pretending to be each other's other half. but, it's just so nice to see the both of them playing around.
-karrern gave me & someone a new name.
-both karrern and wing yew are so creative when it comes to talking about me & someone.
-there is a little chance that the kawan baik's life will make a 180 degree turn.but, I guess he doesn't want it.
-the other kawan baik is going for his first date. (:
-effendy effendyyy effendyyyy! =) nothing about him,just being his usual self.
-dana is turning smarter! & she wears specs now. and she comes to our blog and leaves comment without leaving her name. XD
-chan hoong is also just being his normal self.maybe a little extra. =)
and the rest are good.

today the newly installed prefect's got to wear their blazer for the first time. and since it is a friday,our normal prefect's official assembly, it made it even better. though we're still having exams, we decided to have the usual friday assembly just because they wore their blazers.

kar meng's blazer looks big. ask him to eat more, he said he is already quite fat.
nic nicky :] don't think too much ok? maybe just maybe your perfect princess isn't here yet. continue being that prince and wait for her to come by.the best has yet to come for there are better in life.(:

last but not quite last yet,

I'm happy with what I have now,
for I know what I have is abundant.
thank you.
--------------
Though at times I feel like I'll be losing something very dear to me,
you're always there to ensure me that I won't lose it.
instead, you make everything feel right again.
you know who you are.

No comments: