Sunday, May 25, 2008

you don't know...

... how much you mean to me.

& if you are reading this,
I just wanted to let you know you mean a lot to me.
you don't know how much I miss you,
but I want you to know that I wish you were here right by my side every minute now.

***
we had Teacher's day on Friday. It was great & it was the first year the prefect's had to manage the entire event from head to tail. Faiz & a few of us were running around the school the whole Wednesday and Thursday to get things done. It was tiring but it paid off well. We enjoyed. Lots of pictures in my camera, too priceless and precious to be posted here. sorry. (:
and fifi managed to hang our balloon chandelier despite the low possibility of it happening.
If you know my school, you'll know that the roof on the tapak perhimpunan is very high.
very dangerous & risky to climb that high. =) but it all happened.

and mr.ong, our principle said that the event was all up to us to handle.
he even asked us to surprise him.
I guess, we did surprise him.
too much of a surprise? (:

today, after church. went to one utama with the cousin and familia.
spent time together but wasn't able to catch a movie.
& justine, we didn't carry out our mission. sigh. Mission failed. ):
we'll do it the next time, okay?

well, we have dinner tomorrow together.
so, more actions with that little device? XD

***
I told you,
two weeks is too long.

yes, two weeks is too long without you.

I'll cross that road,
cross over to where you are.
& together, we'll make it happen.

No comments: